BMO Harris Bank recently appointed new regional presidents for its Midwest market.
New executives include:
- Chris Michalski, regional president, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri and Indiana
- Bernard Narine, regional president, Chicago south region
- Tony Tintinalli, regional president, Chicago north region
- Steve Zandpour, head of U.S. retail specialty sales
“BMO’s roots in the United States are Midwestern,” said Ernie Johannson, group head of U.S. personal and business banking. “I am excited to see the integration and acceleration our new regional leaders will create among their teams to help our customers achieve their unique financial goals across our branch footprint.”
As regional president of the Midwest region, which includes Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri and Indiana, Michalski will focus on customer experience and mentoring teams to deliver a unified, integrated offering for customers. Michalski is a seasoned industry veteran with more than 25 years of experience.
Michalski most recently led U.S. mortgage sales and previously served as regional president for Southeast Wisconsin for BMO.
Narine will be responsible for overseeing Chicago’s south region for all BMO locations and teams. Tintinalli will serve as regional president for the bank’s Chicago’s north region.
Zandpour will oversee BMO’s U.S. premier sales, business banking and mortgage sales.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- La Porte Hospital marks construction milestone of new $125 million facility with topping off ceremony - September 19, 2019
- RV Technical Institute workforce training site sets grand opening Sept. 23 - September 19, 2019
- Centier Bank announces executive staffing appointments - September 18, 2019