App available to promote postive NWI news • Northwest Indiana Business Magazine

App available to promote postive NWI news

Buy Us A Coffee

VALPARAISO – Ideas in Motion Media has partnered with My Mobile Fans to develop and launch two new mobile apps to share positive news in Northwest Indiana, highlighting the positive, community-focused content on  PortageLife.com and LaPorteCountyLife.com, available through the Apple iTunes and Google Play app stores.

The mobile applications, developed on the My Mobile Fans platform, allows community members to share stories, photos, and recordings directly with the positive news networks’ editorial staff by using the smartphone apps, also allowing a new method of delivering PortageLife.com and LaPorteCountyLife.com’s good news on the go.

“We love working with My Mobile Fans. Their platform allows us to connect with our fans directly on their mobile devices, which is a way that more and more users are utilizing to connect with companies on the whole,” said Chris Mahlmann, publisher of Ideas in Motion Media. “In 2013, you need to be connected to your fans on mobile, and My Mobile Fans is the perfect company to partner with to help us accomplish that.”

The apps are available on Android devices, along with Apple’s iPhone and iPad.

My Mobile Fans, based in Carmel, is owned by Andy Dalton and specializes in the development of affordable mobile apps for individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes.

Author

Scroll to Top