The Northwest Indiana Business Roundtable will present the 2018 Business and Economic Outlook on Nov. 2.
The event will be at the Ivy Tech Community College campus in Valparaiso, 3100 Ivy Tech Drive. Registration opens at 7 a.m. with the program to follow from 8 a.m. to noon.
The program will provide insights from Region experts on business trends inﬂuencing Northwest Indiana’s economy and will feature a big picture outlook for the Region. The half-day event concludes with a panel discussion featuring the program’s guest speakers including:
- Joe McGuinness, commissioner, Indiana Department of Transportation; the state of Indiana transportation and infrastructure
- Bill Hanna, executive director, Northwest Indiana Regional Development Authority; overview of RDA funded projects
- Thomas Mikucki, manager, Kinder Morgan; the state of the energy sector
- Micah Pollak, professor of economics, Indiana University Northwest; economic outlook (local, state, and national)
- Steve Skalka, trust investment manager, Horizon Trust and Investment Management; equity markets
- Josh Richardson, chief of staff, Indiana Department of Workforce Development; workforce development initiatives
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Oct. 17 program will provide overview on state’s new Office of Work-Based Learning & Apprenticeship - October 15, 2018
- Abry Partners makes equity investment in Mishawaka-based Lighthouse Autism Center - October 15, 2018
- Indiana’s Next Level Jobs initiative gains more partners, resources to help Hoosiers open doors to better-paying careers - October 12, 2018