Maassel loses interim tag at Forum • Northwest Indiana Business Magazine

Maassel loses interim tag at Forum

Buy Us A Coffee

PORTAGE – The Northwest Indiana Forum has officially named Mark Maassel as its president and chief executive officer after serving for nearly a year as interim president and CEO.

“The board has been excited and energized by the quality of work at the Forum, including Maassel’s proven ability to build partnerships with key leaders across Northwest Indiana,” said Don Babcock, chairman of the board.

“I am thrilled that the board feels that I have met their initial interim goals and they have offered me the role as president and CEO,” sad Maassel. “I have long enjoyed my association with the Forum and look forward to being a part of the day-to-day operations and important work of the Forum.”

During 2010, Maassel was Of Counsel with Kreig DeVault LLP. He will resign that role. Previously, Maassel was employed at Northern Indiana Public Service Co., including a stint as the utility’s president.

Maassel now leads economic development efforts for Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Starke, Newton, Jasper and Pulaski counties through the Forum. The organization is funded by member contributions and grants.

Author

Scroll to Top