In the Regional Universities Midwest list, Butler University and Taylor University in Upland, tied for first. Valparaiso University was ranked fifth on Regional Universities Midwest list.
Purdue University Northwest’s engineering program was ranked 35th among Regional Midwest Universities.
There were six Indiana colleges featured on the National Universities list. The universities and their rank include:
- University of Notre Dame, 18
- Purdue University – West Lafayette, 56
- Indiana University – Bloomington, 89
- Ball State University, 171
- Indiana University-Purdue University – Indianapolis, 194
- Indiana State University, 230-301
Princeton University in Princeton, N.J. ranked first overall in the nation, followed by Harvard University. Columbia University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Chicago and Yale University all tied for third.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Indiana’s jobless rate holds at 3.6 percent for second straight month - January 18, 2019
- Old National Bancorp CEO retiring from role May 2; new leaders named - January 18, 2019
- Applications now being accepted for annual Construction Advancement Foundation, Northwest Indiana Business RoundTable Safety Awards - January 17, 2019