In the Regional Universities Midwest list, Butler University and Taylor University in Upland, tied for first. Valparaiso University was ranked fifth on Regional Universities Midwest list.
Purdue University Northwest’s engineering program was ranked 35th among Regional Midwest Universities.
There were six Indiana colleges featured on the National Universities list. The universities and their rank include:
- University of Notre Dame, 18
- Purdue University – West Lafayette, 56
- Indiana University – Bloomington, 89
- Ball State University, 171
- Indiana University-Purdue University – Indianapolis, 194
- Indiana State University, 230-301
Princeton University in Princeton, N.J. ranked first overall in the nation, followed by Harvard University. Columbia University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Chicago and Yale University all tied for third.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Report shows 540,000 Hoosiers working in advanced manufacturing; highest level since 2001 - November 15, 2018
- NIPSCO names new VP of communications, external affairs - November 14, 2018
- Eastport Centre Business Park companies raise more than $22,000 to support United Way of Porter County programs - November 14, 2018