LAFAYETTE – The Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic welcomes Hussein Bhikhapurwala, M.D., and Kathleen A. Carlson, M.S., CNS, ANP-BC, to its Lafayette office.
Dr. Bhik received his medical degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine. He completed his internal medicine residency at Atlanta Medical Center in Atlanta, Ga. Dr. Bhik completed a fellowship in rheumatology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago.
Dr. Bhik is board certified in internal medicine and is board certified in rheumatology. Dr. Bhik is accepting new patients and specializes in the following:
* Autoimmune disease
* Musculoskeletal ultrasound
Carlson received her master of science in nursing degree from Purdue University – Calumet. She has received post-graduate training in rehabilitation medicine from the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and in rheumatology medicine from Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Ill.
Carlson received her ANCC certification as an adult nurse practitioner. She is a member of the Arthritis Foundation, the American College of Rheumatology, the Society of Nurses in Advance Practice and Sigma Theta Tau.
Dr. Bhik and Carlson join the Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic office, located at 3900 St. Francis Way, Suite 200 in Lafayette on the campus of Franciscan Health Lafayette East.
The Specialty Clinic includes the following practices:
* Cardiology/Electrophysiology: Adel Yaacoub, M.D.; Bassel Artin, M.D.; Michael Hogan, M.D.; Gary Brigham, M.D.; and Jill Linder, N.P.
* Endocrinology: Michael Waddell, M.D.; and Timothy Shoemaker, M.D.
* Gastroenterology: Sherman A. Williams, M.D.
* Infectious Disease: David Lin, M.D.
* Neurology: Arthur Rosen, M.D.
Both will start in April 2017 and are now accepting new patients. Please call (765) 775-2800 to schedule an appointment.
Latest posts by Janice Dixon-Fitzwater (see all)
- NIPSCO Bill Payment Assistance Still Available - March 21, 2018
- St Mary Medical Center Promotes Colorectal Cancer Awareness - March 20, 2018
- PNW Welcomes Prospective Students at Open Houses - March 19, 2018