SOUTH LAKE COUNTY – The Crown Point Community Foundation is kicking off the charitable season with a Giving Tuesday Fund Raising Event. To celebrate Giving Tuesday and encourage year-end giving, we’re inviting our friends and neighbors to support their favorite funds held at the Crown Point Community Foundation. It’s the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to give.
We are encouraging donors to make a gift of $20 or more to your favorite fund during our event period of Tuesday, November 28th through Tuesday, December 5th. To encourage giving, we’ve added a little friendly competition. Donors can DOUBLE THEIR IMPACT with our $1 for $1 Matching Opportunity!
The top three Crown Point Community Foundation Endowed Agency Funds that get the most gifts will share up to $10,000 in matching funds. Each gift of $20 or more to a fund will be counted towards the fund’s total.
$10,000 MATCHING OPPORTUNITY!
• 1st Place: up to $5,000 to the agency fund that raises the most dollars
• 2nd Place: up to $3,000 to the agency fund that raises the 2nd most dollars
• 3rd Place: up to $2,000 to the agency fund that raises the 3rd most dollars
“Giving Tuesday is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who’s looking to be generous during the holidays,” said Mary Nielsen, Crown Point Community Foundation President. “And your money will go even further with our matching grants!”
Easy Ways to Give!
1. Donate Online at: www.thecpcf.org/donate.html
2. Mail donations made payable to the CPCF.
3. Drop off a Check or Cash at our office.
For complete details and to see a list of participating funds visit: www.thecpcf.org.
Each gift is irrevocable and 100% tax-deductible as provided by law.
Latest posts by Janice Dixon-Fitzwater (see all)
- Franciscan Alliance and Circulation Unveil Transportation Partnership - February 16, 2018
- South Bend to Host 2018 NCBBA National Championship - February 15, 2018
- VPA Announces New Bike and Hike Event - February 14, 2018