MUNSTER – Community Hospital recently welcomed new physicians to the Community Care Network Inc. team of physicians.
The CCNI physicians of Community Healthcare System are affiliated with Community Hospital in Munster, St. Catherine Hospital in East Chicago and St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart.
New physicians include:
- Dr. Omar Husseini who is board certified in cardiovascular disease and completed his fellowship training at Rosalind Franklin University. He completed his residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center and received his medical degree from Saint James School of Medicine.
- Dr. Osama Zaghmout completed his residency at Hurley Medical Center and received his medical degree from the American University of Antigua – College of Medicine.
- Dr. Jonathan Ramos is board certified in family medicine and completed his residency at United Hospital Center. He received his medical degree from St. George’s University.
- Dr. Kathleen Saoud completed her residency at the University of Illinois Hospital at Chicago. She received her medical degree from A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Latest posts by Larry Avila (see all)
- Indiana State Board of Education has interim executive director - January 22, 2019
- State hopes landing Routes Americas 2020 conference will lead to more air travel business for Indiana’s airports - January 22, 2019
- Two Northwest Indiana rural communities receive share of $10.8 million in federal grants for community improvements - January 21, 2019